Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Ok, so my boy is easily tricked! Ha!  He went shopping with my husband and even at two, he knows what Mommy has in the bag.  :)    While my daughter and husband were wrapping my gifts.  I said to my son, "Did Daddy get me some earrings or a necklace or a watch?"  He quickly says, "Daddy got you a watch."    Thanks sweetheart!  I know who my buddy is now.  ha ha     It has been a great Mother's Day.  We went to church early this morning and then met my extended family for lunch.   Now my husband is making us a nice dinner and all is quiet in the house.  I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful kids!  And the Mavericks just swept the Lakers.   Life is good!   God is good!    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!
My insider!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog idea Kay! Will enjoy reading
    your posts and seeing photos of Jordan and Keller! Those kiddos are just too adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete