Saturday, May 7, 2011

Great comment for my first blog...


So I had this great idea to start blogging about my kids, things we do, places we visit, our favorite things and most of all the down right funny and shocking things they say.  And well...straight from my daughter's mouth, she basically tells me I'm on the computer too much.  :(     At her preschool this week, the kids made Mother's Day cards.  I see three drawings, one of me being fancy in a dress, one of her and I together and one other.  I asked her about the one of her and I together to which she replied, "This is what we do together".  I asked her what we were doing together.   She shocked me by saying, "That's you on your computer.  You're always on your computer."  Ok, so much for starting a blog! ha ha    I will now blog only when she is at school or in bed.   Talk about feeling like a computer loser!!  I tell you, kids are so honest.  And I thank her for that. I hope you enjoy my children's words of wisdom and get a laugh or two as I do everyday.  I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way. 
If they are doing this...I'll be doing this!

1 comment: